Hello there! 👋 My name is Jake Robers. I am a software consultant who strives to make businesses more efficient. Additionally, I am a hands-on investor focusing on duplexes and private loans. Finally, in my freetime I enjoy practicing Brazilian jiu jitsu, volunteering on CodingCoach to provide mentorship, listening to live music, and traveling.
Some goals that I would like to accomplish:
- Continue acquiring 1 property-per-year. A stretch goal would be turning up the heat up to a couple of properties per year.
- Become a blue belt in jiu jitsu.
- Join or create a mastermind group where I can provide/receive advice and accountablilty. Also a place to develop authentic friendships.
- Build my personal brand through continued blogging. Possibly creating some programming screencasts.
- Continue growing my horizontal revenue streams. I am currently at seven streams and looking to get upward of fifty.
I love meeting new people. If you’d like to get in touch, you can find my email, Twitter, and Github profiles in the footer below.