Chicken Masala Slow Cooker
This is a description.
- 1 1/2 pounds: skinless boneless chicken breast cut in bite-sized pieces
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can: tomato sauce
- 1: jalapeno pepper seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon: minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon: ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons: garam masala
- 2 teaspoons: ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons: paprika
- 1 clove: garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon: ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon: ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon: salt
- 1 cup: heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup: fresh cilantro
- 1: chopped lemon, juiced
- Stir chicken, tomato sauce, jalapeno pepper, ginger, cumin, garam masala, black pepper, paprika, garlic, cinnamon, coriander, and salt together in a slow cooker.
- Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours. Stir cream, cilantro, and lemon juice into chicken mixture during the last 30 minutes of cooking.