Lemon Garlic Tilapia
A flavorful butter garlic sauce with lemon on a great piece of fish.
- 4 tilapia
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 5 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Juice and zest from 1/2 a lemon
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Season tilapia with salt and pepper and place on a small baking sheet.
- Mix together butter, garlic, red pepper flakes, lemon juice, and zest then pour over tilapia. Place lemon rounds on top and around tilapia.
- Bake tilapia for 10-12 minutes or until fish is fork tender.